We are seeking highly motivational individuals looking for a career in the transportation industry.
Cipro Logistics is a small logistics business which is inclusive, engaging and supportive. Our goal is to build a friendly working environment where everyone can exploit their full potential to reach their individual goals.
Our work environment includes:
- Modern office setting
- Flexible working hours
- On-the-job training
- Growth opportunities
Experience is preferred, but not necessary.
Our office has a strong sense of community. Fostering support and growth to all team members. It is our goal to positively impact the quality life of our customers, and employees.
- Booking, brokering, and moving freight
- Provide excellent customer service, negotiation, and interpersonal skills, with the ability to recognize and support the specific needs of the most vulnerable customers
- Gain credibility with clients and carries by resolving conflicts in a positive and professional manner
- Responsible to deal with transportation companies and truck drivers
- Confers with customers by telephone or email to get information about loads
- Confers with trucking companies by telephone or email to get information to them.
- Checks to ensure that appropriate changes were made to resolve customer’s problems
- Manages incoming and outgoing calls on a multi-line phone
- Other duties as assigned